Childcare and Early Learning Centre in North Sydney
We are Toybox Early Learning, an innovative childcare centre in North Sydney, located a short distance from North Sydney station.
We offer a nurturing environment where your babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers will grow and develop and become ready to begin their schooling years.
Our childcare centre is open to children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm, from Monday to Friday.
We are located at Level 1, 75 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060, just a short walk from North Sydney station.
Existing families can access the North Sydney Family lounge using their email and password, click here.
Make education creative and fun for your children with Toybox Early Learning
Your search for childcare near you ends with our caring and expert team at Toybox Early Learning. With the 5 principles of the Early Years Learning Framework at our core, namely, identity, community, wellbeing, learning and communication, we contribute to the overall growth of your children.
We abide by the “learning through fun” methodology and ensure that your child develops a curious and creative mind in a fun way. The sessions that we conduct at our childcare centre in North Sydney will trigger their curiosity and make them grow receptive to the world around them.
At our Childcare Centre in North Sydney, we believe that:
- A child that eats well stays well.
- What we learn with fun, we never forget..
- A child’s curiosity takes them places.
We do our best to make learning fun, ensure we provide balanced nutrition and provide children with an environment that offers them the ability to learn new things and develop healthy habits.
Sow the seed for your child’s bright future with our childcare centre in North Sydney
- We embed healthy eating habits in children while following the NSW Government’s Munch and Move program
- We follow the Early Years Learning Framework to allow for the holistic growth of your children. With us, they will cultivate their interests and develop critical thinking skills and begin their learning journey in the concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics at a young age.
- As long-standing and trusted providers of childcare in North Sydney, we understand that children thrive the best in a natural setting. Knowing this, we have crafted an open environment with proximity to nature.
- We are registered for government subsidies to reduce the financial impact of your child’s care.
- Our indoor and outdoor playgrounds and classrooms are equipped with great resources, including computers and iPad, to provide your children with a safe, fun and interesting environment.
- All preschoolers in our care participate in our school transition program to ensure they are fully equipped to commence this next step.
- We organise regular visits from specialist educators at our centre and a varied and interesting annual calendar of events.
To know more about the facilities provided by us, you can reach out to us at 02 9929 4139
Frequently Asked Questions
While we charge a fixed fee based on your child’s age for Childcare in North Sydney, our centre is registered for government funding. As per the Australian government’s childcare Subsidy (CCS) System, funds are allocated to families meeting specific income requirements to relieve them from much of the financial burden of childcare.
Our childcare centre in North Sydney is open from 7.30 am – 6.00 pm, Monday through Friday.
At Toybox Early Learning, to ensure the safety of your children, pick-up and drop-off is only permitted by those you have approved. Our North Sydney childcare Centre is located just a short walk from North Sydney station, providing an easy commute for families. We also offer short term drop-off and pick-up car parking for families at the Centre for your convenience.
At Toybox Early Learning, your child will be a part of a carefully structured preschool curriculum that adheres to the National Quality Standard (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF). Our curriculum is the right balance of child-initiated interests, inquiry-based learning and collaborative partnerships with families and the community. In the year before going to school, your child will participate in our school transition program to prepare them for their “big school”.
- We ensure a constant line of communication between the parents and our staff via the online early learning portal which we offer. This includes the daily program and photos of the activities for the day. Only enrolled families have access to this portal, for privacy reasons.
- We send regular email updates so that the parents are always well-informed about the events and activities at our centre in North Sydney.
- To ensure the formation of a close-knit community, we invite parents to our annual celebrations, including the events we organise for Christmas, Mother’s/Father’s Day, Halloween, etc.
At Toybox Early Learning, casual care bookings are open for all children enrolled with us. If you need a casual extra day, just contact our Centre Director for approval. Approval is subject to adequate staff being available to meet regulated ratios.
Our North Sydney childcare Centre is rated “Meeting” under the National Quality Framework. The national quality framework is a set of laws and regulations designed to ensure centres meet all regulatory requirements to ensure safety and quality of care and education. The NSW Department of Education assesses childcare centres under this framework on an ongoing basis.