Our COVID safe procedures are as follows:
- Covid Risk Assessments have been completed for each centre.
- Signage is displayed about the spread and prevention of COVID-19 at the entrance to each centre.
- Regular updates and reminders are sent to families through our regular communications.
- Hand Sanitisers are located at the front door and throughout the centre.
- Families are encouraged not to stay long when dropping off and picking up children.
- If families, children or staff are unwell, they are instructed to stay at home. Doctor’s Certificates are requested for return to the centre for children and staff.
- Visitors are required to leave phone numbers when signing in. All Visitors are subject to temperature checks on entry to the centre.
- All Excursions are cancelled for the present time.